Vice President Software Engineering in our Munich office
Werthstein needs you – as our new Vice President Software Engineering in our Munich office
You enjoy to knuckle down and structure software engineering efficiently? You are keen to build a developer dream team with the exact right skill mix for the task at hand and develop people?
Werthstein has re-imagined Wealth Management to be modern and digital. We want to be the leading digital wealth manager – not only in Germany, but worldwide. On this mission, a tech entrepreneur, a marketer, an ops guy and a former chief economist got together last year and founded Werthstein.
Our team is highly international and we work closely together in Munich, London, Zurich, Paris and Frankfurt. Our operational center is in the center of Munich in the trendy Gärtnerplatz area.
Having successfully completed our founding stage, we are planning to expand our in-house development capabilities. As our future Vice President Software Engineering, this will be your role and responsibility.
Do you share our vision? Would you like to work closely with us in our management team to further develop our technology? We are enthusiastic about technology and are thrilled to imagine Werthstein to be used not only on smartphones, but also on SmartTVs or Alexa – help us make this a reality!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and lead a talented and highly motivated team of skilled developers
- Continue development of our technology platform, design our architecture, and monitor software development
Qualifications & Experience:
- Passion for great UI/UX and experience with responsive / adaptive web design
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC and MS SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience in developing complex and resilient cloud based web applications
- Experience in agile software development
- Strong developer network – onshore or offshore
Tips for your application
We need you in our team. Show us what motivates you, and how Werthstein can revolutionise wealth management with your help!